We believe in doing unto others. We value and protect your privacy and strive to earn your continued respect, loyalty and trust. We want you to know that the information that you share with us will be treated with care and consideration for your privacy. We will NEVER sell your data onto any third parties. All information shared with us will be completely and strictly confidential.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term indiakang’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website IndiaKang.com
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use reasonable efforts and precautions to keep all information obtained from our on-line visitors secure against unauthorized access and protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.